If you would like to feature Arati Devasher, please email email@example.com
As seen in:
- Knitting Magazine (product featured in Makers' Must Haves): Page 10 of February 2018 Issue (PDF link copyright GMC Publications)
- Starling Bank (interview): Side Hustle with Arati Devasher
- Jacquard Products (guest post): A tutorial by Arati Devasher
- House of Coco Magazine (product featured in Coco Loves): Page 131 of Vol. 10 The Celebration Issue March 2018
- House of Coco (interview): Designer Spotlight
- Boho Weddings (feature): Botanical Meets Industrial Handmade Warehouse Wedding Inspiration from London Local Weddings
London Local Team (gift guide feature): Last Minute Mother's Day Gift Guide
London is Open (feature): Diving into Seas of Silk with Arati Devasher
London Local Team blog (guest post): How to Wear a Scarf in Every Season
- London Local Team (guest post): Silk Painting with Arati Devasher
- UK Handmade (interview): Arati Devasher: Silk Painting
Handprinted UK (interview): Meet the Maker: Arati Devasher
Arrived really quickly in beautiful wrapping, as lovely as the pictures on the website!
Very pleased with my silk scarf. It looked exactly like the photo online. Despatch was efficient and I was notified . A very good service all round.
Beautiful ribbon. I can’t wait to use it at my wedding! Thank you.
This is a simply beautiful tie. I also comes beautifully packaged. An exquisite gift.
I liked the item at first sight! It is as beautiful as I saw on the picture but there’s one thing; the silk cloth covering the beads was not painted in black but in black to yellow gradation, which made this necklace more special :)
What a lovely shop! Difficult to choose just one scarf. Beautifully gift wrapped too.
An exquisitely made and painted scarf that carries an aura of specialness, it arrived promptly and was beautifully packaged to make it a perfect gift.
Exactly as shown. Lovely colours and design.
I bought this for a friend and I cannot wait for her to open it - I know she'll love the colours, one of a kind design and the beautiful gift wrapping!